Everything about our lives has been changed by the internet. From work to entertainment, nothing remains the same.
The pandemic has also helped in speeding up digital adoption by leading more and more businesses to get online to create value, gain a competitive advantage, beat customer expectations, and boost revenue.
Boost 360 is playing a crucial role by making it easier for small businesses to go online.
What is online business?
An online business is a business that has a website, appears on Google Search, is active on social media channels like Facebook and Instagram, accepts online orders and appointments from customers, and receives digital payments.
These days, customers are increasingly relying on Google Search to locate retail shops, offices, hospitals, restaurants etc.
This means, businesses that are not online, or those that do not work hard to maintain a positive online image, are at risk of losing new customers and witnessing declining sales.
What is the role of website in online business?
A business website is a basis or the starting point of going online. Think of your company’s website as your face on the internet.
It introduces your business to your customers. If your customers like what they see, they will go ahead and buy your services.
Here are some of the key functions that a business website performs.
- It acts as the ‘face’ of your business on the internet.
- It helps your customers find you online.
- It offers your customers round-the-clock information, seven days a week.
- It increases your business credibility.
- It helps build a stronger brand.
- It provides cost-effective options for marketing.
- It helps you reach more customers.
- It helps you interact with your customers.
Problems of going online
Although there are many advantages of having a business website, going online is not easy. It requires time, money and infrastructure.
Here are some of the key challenges of creating a business website.
- Finding a developer – hiring an expert who can build your website from scratch.
- Getting hosting– renting space on a server to store website files and data.
- Setting up website security – to ensure that any information that is sent from the browser to the server, or the other way around, is totally safe and secure.
- Updating and maintaining the website – to ensure that it functions properly.
- Setting up campaigns for traffic – to attract online visitors and inform them about your services.
- Collecting payments – enabling customers to pay for their services directly using an online payment gateway.
- Communicating with customers – responding to customer enquiries and keeping them informed about new developments regarding your business.
As you can see, there are multiple things to take care of. This makes building a website a long, expensive, and laborious task.
But with Boost 360, there is no need to worry. It takes care of all important pain points so that you can get a business website in 9 minutes flat! Let us see how.
What is Boost 360?
Boost 360 is a single solution for multiple business needs.
From creating a website to digital marketing, it can help your customers find you online, increase the number of customers visiting your website (leads), and grow your business through social media channels like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
It can also help you display your services on your website and allow your customers to place online orders and send payments.
Here are some of the things Boost 360 can do for you if you are starting an online business:
- Create a website
- Post business updates
- Set up service catalogue
- Accept online orders and appointments
- Publish blogs, photos, and videos
- Live analytics
- Enable customer interaction through WhatsApp
- Accept digital payments
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Call tracking and IVR
Boost 360 is available for 10 different verticals including retail, service, doctors, clinics and hospitals, educational institutes, manufacturing, beauty salons, wellness spa and herbal care, hotels and guest houses, and restaurants and cafes.
These verticals can be further broken down into thousands of sub-categories to provide better customisation for your business.
Why you should opt for Boost 360
Boost 360 can help your business in several ways.
- Manage customer interactions and drive more sales: Boost 360 offers an integrated communication system which lets you connect with your customers, respond to their enquiries, and convert their buying intent into a sale.
- Simplify digital payment collections: Accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, UPI, netbanking, and all popular digital wallets.
- Monitor your online business: A single dashboard view lets you see how your business is performing online. Get real-time updates on different parameters including unique visitors, business enquiries, orders, and call logs.
- Multiple subscription plans: Boost 360 offers three different subscription plans depending on your needs. These plans have been specially created by our team after in-depth research. Enjoy multiple services clubbed under a single package at affordable subscription rates starting at just Rs 481 per month.
How Boost 360 is changing business
One of the biggest obstacles preventing small businesses from going online used to be the challenges involved in creating a business website.
By resolving these issues and allowing you to build your website in just 9 minutes, Boost 360 resolves a major problem.
Our subscription plans are highly affordable and provide great value to businesses of all sizes. Try it now to reach more customers, grow your profitability and take your business ahead!